Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Last, here is my bathroom after walking away to use it. The destruction just seems to follow wherever I may be! Maybe because I'm a little older with this one but it is just so cute instead of frustrating. I remember with the older ones constantly saying no and trying to get them to under stand 1 toy at a time, put something back and then get the next out. Not letting them play in the cabinets. Maybe thats why Danielle loves to sit on the floor and "help" Sammy reaarange my tupperware cabinet! By the way if anyone can help me get more than 5 pics in one blog I would appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. It seems crazy that you are dealing with toys and stuff... it is so hard for me to believe! Wow, I bet it keeps you young! I miss those days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Kristi, he's becoming a toddler. What fun for you (Morgan is currently in my kitchen making crashing noises I am afraid to go check out, but she's not crying, so eh) Anyhow, you can put more than 5 pictures in one blog by uploading the 5 it allows in one upload, than going back to the upload screen again and you can do up to another 5 in that screen. Its just dumb and won't upload more than 5 at one time. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete