1. I finished laundry and have almost put it all away.
2. Delivered invites to the first Dry Cocktail party! If you didn't get one, it is this Sat at 7, here!
3. Kids are all home and seem to be happy.
4. I read, cruised through, the Ensign. Liked the parable of 10 Virgins.
5. Elder Carver stopped to say good-bye, might be back for dinner.
6. Made plans to start a website!!!!!
7. Everyone is healthy.
8. I see and recognize Heavenly Father and Jesus' love for me and my family.
9. I get to take 2 kids to mutual tonight.
10. Enjoyed visiting with the Lowry's
11. Gave to a good cause.
12. My husband loves me!
I'm sorry that you had to see me with no make up for so long! But it was fun having you over! I really have done very little socializing over the last few weeks, unless you call playing Barbies and bossing around kid socializing :-)
ReplyDeleteAre we still on for Monday?