For Kody's 12th birthday, we got him a drumset. Yes are nuts. However, when I was taking pictures on the morning of his birthday, Sammy woke up. Hmmmmm...how do you sleep when your brother is having so much fun right outside where you're sleeping. Sammy was just as excited about the drums as his big brother.
Kody took Sammy up on his lap and let him pound away. Now, anytime Sammy hears Kody practicing he b-lines it down the hallway to thier bedroom and joins in the jam session. What a fabulous older brother to share "his" day with his little bro. He stops whenever Sammy comes in or he gives Sammy a drum stick and lets him "help" with the beats. Now anything Sammy finds becomes a drumset. He loves to flip over pots and buckets and beat away like his big bro.I have some great new pics of the bedroom jams, but I was in such a hurry to get these pics I used my oldschool camara so I will be getting them developed this week. I will post them as soon as I get them. Kody has begged for years for a little brother, I guess he was right to want one. He has proven that with this new little angel.
Very cute... that is awesome that Kody has a little brother. They look so cute... but what were you thinking??? Seriously, drums??
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness I cannot believe how much Kody looks like Danielle in that top picture doing the goofy thumbs up. CRAZY
ReplyDelete