
I decided to just jump in. My mom and a few of my friends have been talking about "blogging" and trying to get me to do it, after talking with Brytani this morning about some other ideas that centered around this whole blog theory, I figured I would just do it. In case you are wondering where the name came from, Danny came up with idea for 15 as our family number because O is the 15th letter of the alphabet so he uses 15 or 5teen as a "tag" for us. I thought it would be fun to use for our blog also. Unfortunately I just gave up his secret since he does like to leave his mark everywhere, so now you know if you see a 15 somewhere around town or on something, we have been there. I am Kristi Oquist, I have been married for 15 years, almost 16, to Danny and we have 4 kids. The last one was a big surprise... yes i know that you would think that after having 3 I would know what signs to look for and what causes it. However, my mindset was that we were done and since I was on birth control when my body started to change around the 4th or 5th month I thought something was wrong...not pregnancy. So the girls at my new job so lovingly refer to Sammy as "Little T" (Tumor). Our kids are, Danielle 14yrs, Kody 12 yrs, Lolo almost 9yrs and Sammy 11 months!
Very nice Kristi, I bet it didn't even hurt.
ReplyDelete