

Kody, Kody,Kody. What to say about my K-O-D-Y. I tell Kody that when he was around 2 maybe 3 he learned to spell his name and would run around saying my name is K-O-D-Y. I remind him of this because I want him to still be my little boy. Not the moody tween he is becoming! Nana and I used to tease him that he was so cute that all the girls will say, "Kody hold my hand, carry my books," he would get so embarassed and say no way, but it seems that this may true after seeing him in action at school and talking to some of his friends. Much less trying to get him to put down the cell phone and quit texting. At age 12 he has embraced the "cool" kid mentality. I try to keep him grounded and help him to hold onto his empathetic side. Kody has always been good at looking out for the underdogs, he loves little kids and is so good with them. As he gets older and becomes everything that middle school is I hope he continues this attitude and does not pick on too many kids. He can be too cool for somethings, mom walking him to class the first day, then turn around and become the king of goofy. As in his pic from the christmas card fiasco! He want s to be a pro-skateboarder and practices as much as he can. He is still getting good grades and is now playing the drums in the band at school. He also has shown interest in being a pilot if the skateboarding does not work out.
Hey Kody! Nice picture! Awesome website!
ReplyDelete-Hyram