Sunday, February 22, 2009

WOW!











Today is the day Kody recieves his Priesthood. What an amazing and sad day. Why is it so much harder for me to watch him grow up than it is Danielle? I look at him and wonder where my little boy went. I wonder is he ready to be a Priesthood holder? Does he understand what it means to have it? Have I taught him the right things? Can I continue to teach him? Guide him? Will he still be my little boy? Will he change his mind about a mission? Then Danny reminded me this morning that he will give Kody the Priesthood. I guess I knew that but had not thought about it. It seems so sureal to be here today. With both Danny and Kody ready to grow more. Does this make me old? I'm sure but does it really matter? Not knowing that this is a good thing...that Kody has made this decision and wants it. Am I ready to be the mother of a Priesthood holder? Do I know what to do for him and what to teach him? I guess all we can do is jump in with both feet and learn together. Like I said AMAZING!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is pretty amazing... it seems like only yesterday we were taking pictures of Kennedy and him in front of a tree on their first day of Sunbeams. Life comes at you fast, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea it is! Just think that by the end of the year you will have a YW! Next time we come down we should take another pic of them.

    ReplyDelete