
Ok, so only after 4 days I am hopelessly addicted to blogging! It is so much fun to surf through everyones stuff and then find more peeps and even old peeps I haven't seen in years! This rocks! I can't wait to really sink my teeth in. Unfortunatly Sammy does not agree and will not just play while I type away. In fact he screams at me until I pick him up and then he trys to type and mess everything up. So I will have to limit myself to nappy time and late when others are home to play with his highness. I can't wait to dig out old pics and then I'm already looking at scenes differently and reaching for the camara again. Just like when I discovered scrapbooking years ago. Yes I am old and have to say years ago since I started that after Lolo was born, almost 9 yrs ago. So here's to everyone I have found and listed myself as a follower. I'm normally against being a follower and tell my kids to lead, however I will admit to enjoying following you all! Here's to a great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment