

Sammy is our last child. At least here on earth. He is his own little man with his blue eyes, fair complexion and RED hair. He is the exception in the Oquist family. I love this first picture of him with his smile hiding behind his hands. He seems to know that he has our entire family wrapped around his little fingers. In the picture of him standing, he is wearing his Korean kimono. Our close friend and Sammy's namesake, Walter is currently stationed in South Korea with the US Army. This was a Christmas present from Walter. Sammy is very spoiled! I guess that is what happens when you come along 8 yrs after all the other kids. Danielle and Sammy have a special bond that I hope they always have. It reminds me of my friend, Melanie who was the oldest of 6 kids and she has a similar bond with her baby sister. (Coincidentally also named Sam) I know he has a special purpose and the Lord wanted him here. I have no idea why I thought my family was complete with out him and sometimes wonder why we waited so long. Oh wait, I remember, did you read the post about Lolo?
No comments:
Post a Comment