As I sit at work, not supposed to be on the internet, I am just thinking about how Heavenly Father knows what He's doing when He sends us here with our families. I like to say that I love my sisters and that if we had not been sisters I probably wouldn't of liked them, had I met them in school or at work etc... But since we were all sent down here in a family and I had to put up with them as kids and through all of lifes turns, we are very close and can not live without each other. How odd that we all have such different personalities, likes ,dislikes and ways of dealing with life, but yet need each other so much. How did He know to send 2 step brothers who would just fit into our lives and become the brothers we needed.
In the Great and Terrible series of books, the author shows how we were families in the Pre-existence. Then we might have been seperated on earth but somehow find each other to complete our families as planned. How great of a plan is that? How smart was that Great Creator to know we needed step families and such to finish off families. Even now with the 3 newer brothers I have acquired it all just fits.
I look at my own family and these 4 beautiful kids, each there own people, each so very different that I could not see them being in the same group at school. Yet, they need each other so much and get along, mostly. How did He know we would all love each other, and figure out how to get along? What an awesome plan for all of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment