Monday, March 30, 2009

The Wedge! 3/28/09



Saturday Kody entered his first big skate comp! He did great. He was a little intimidated, but after the warm ups and watching the first few kids in his bracket, 11-14yr old, he got over it. He had a great time, the weather was beautiful, and everyone had a great time.

Kody ended up taking 11 out of 30 kids, he got 2 free t shirts and a great experience. I am so proud of him for going out there and tearing it up. I'm proud of his sisters for supporting him, Lolo kept running out of the game tent asking if it was his turn yet?

I'm afraid we created something big, he wants to do more, the next one he'll probably do is in Prescott in May, however he's searching for more around the Valley and wants to move to Scottsdale to ride the Wedge! Side note, this is the place that Danny used to rip up back in the day with his rollerblade buddies, when he was sponsered, and where he broke his collar bone for a Mountain Dew commercial!

No comments:

Post a Comment