Monday, April 26, 2010

Things I Love About My Family

Just thought I would boost my spirits. What do I love about my family?

~I love that each one them have a sense of humor.

~I love that each member looks out for the others.

~I love that they each care for others.

~I love that they each have taken the time to build thier own testimony, no matter how small.

~I love that we can talk and have good discussions.

~I love that even when I yell and scream they still love me.

~I love that they can all speak thier minds.

~I love that they are active in sports and other activities.

~I love that they all make good grades and enjoy gaining knowledge.

~I love they all want to be home.

~I love that they can recognize when they shouldn't be in a certain situation.

~I love that the kids can get along with others and try to.

~I love that we all go and watch as many of each other's activities as we can.

~I love that the kids are able to choose good friends.

~I love that we have family dinner.

~I love that the kids don't like it when we come home late and we are too tired for hi's and low's and prayer, so they whine until we do it.

~I love that we can tease each other, but still love each other.






No comments:

Post a Comment