Friday, April 23, 2010

DBacks Opening Day 2010

This year as a treat Janeen bought the whole Rainwater/Oquist fam tickets to Opening Day. We were so excited! Danielle could barely keep her hands on the steering wheel during the drive down! Even Danny was jacked! We had a blast! Other than Sammy getting carsick on the way down we had a geat time!




Woohoo, we made it!!! Sammy was still waking up so he didn't get that he should be so excited, but he woke up once we got inside! We all did just what the sign said, "Take the Day off!" It felt so good to have a family trip on a Monday.





One of the treats we splurged on was the helmet filled with popcorn! It was yummy and we knew that Sammy would have a great time with the helmet when we were done! All of the kids had a blast, I was so excited to get all 4 in the pic and happy!




I just wanted to see how far I could zoom in, thats not too bad.
Sure enough, once the popcorn was gone the helmet was a big hit. Not just with Sam though...
Grandma had to try it too and Danielle, but after awhile Sammy declared, "Mine!" and wanted it back!




Yep this was from my seat, but we had a great time and loved being there. Besides it was a great workout everytime someone had to use the potty or get a snack!

After the game we caught Lynzie's first softball game, luckily for us that put us right by Sardella's Pizza and Wings....so we HAD to stop and indulge. Sammy was tired of waiting and started putting his plate in his mouth and shaking his head. When he took the plate out of his mouth he would look over the counter and yell, "Pizza!!!" Thank goodness he is cute, the staff thought it was funny! I'm just glad that the rest of the kids didn't join in, that would not have been cute. lol

FINALLY!! He ate 4 pieces of pizza, I guess he was hungry.

I love taking a quick of Dan when I can. He hates it and that makes it so much more fun...especially if I get a "Really??!!" out of him.

We ordered lots, since we thought some of the fam was stopping by, when they didn't Kody and Danielle took on thier 40 wings and challenged each other to see who could eat the most! Danielle won with 24, Kody only managed 16, oh to have thier metabolism. It was a great day, we enjoyed the family time with everyone and of course having great food to top it all off! Thanks Janeen!

No comments:

Post a Comment