Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Backyard Fun

I answered a call to "Mom you need to come out and see this!" So I ventured out into the backyard this last Saturday, 4/3. I found Kody pushing Sammy up the slope of the back yard in the Little Tikes Semi truck headed towards the far end of the yard which also happens to be the high point. After they reach the top Kody jumps in the back of the little truck and proceeds to get it going downhill.


He then leans over the top and reaches through the windows to help steer. The truck is going at a pretty good speed and there happens to be a dirt hump at the mid way point which is a perfect "jump" for the truck. As they did this more and more, Kody learned he could "scooter" it to get it started and make it go faster, they were making it all the way down to the far end of the yard. What a hillarious and ingenius boy I have. Sammy was just laughing and loving the ride.






Kody is checking to make sure that Sammy is still wanting to go again, duh! Of course he does. Then Sammy sees his little red swing that has been sitting in the yard since we moved in and wants Danny to get it hooked up! Of course when Sammy asks Daddy jumps, so he found some rope and hooked it up right next to the tire swing! The kids spent the rest of the day swinging.
Look at the joy on that little boys face!




I loved watching everyone playing together outside and enjoying each other! Sammy loved his swing being up and trying to hit those on the tire swing. This was such a great afternoon, we watched conferance together and then played out back til it was time for the boys to go to the Priesthood session.




No comments:

Post a Comment