Monday, June 8, 2009


Tomorrow is Kid's Club!!! Who is going? I will have all four of my kids, so I don't know if I can drive anyone else...but it's always fun! I think someone should see about Megan's kids, I will help keep an eye on them there. Especially since I will have the older kids to help. If you haven;'t gone yet, it is a blast! It's a program for toddlers and preschoolers, Persephone sings and plays the keyboard, while Dewper (a man in a Prairie Dog costume) dances around. Each month is a different theme and they do great give aways. Sammy loves it! He dances around and is not too scared of Dewper. It's starts at 10, by the Sears at the mall! Hope to see you there, any questions or ride arrangements give me a call!~They also do it at various Phoenix area malls if any of my friends in the Valley are reading this. Just ask at your mall!

No comments:

Post a Comment