
What makes you a father? Just because you have kids, does not make you a father. Lets ponder this. Is it having a good job, working hard to provide for your family? Yes that is part of it. The other part I believe is putting up with your kids and letting them know you love them no matter what.

Like when you're trying to solve all the problems in the world and your son does something goofy in your pic! (With out you knowing) Lets ask the experts. "The atrobutes of a good father are being able to get or go along with their kids, like a screwdriver that has been wrapped for the second time. Another thing is always agreeing with their kids. A good father is being able to wreastle with his boys and not fully injur them. I think it is great to see boys grow up to be like their fathers and want to be around them more and strive to be like them."~Kody

" My daddy is amazing because, he married my mommy, he always puts up with me screaming, he loves me alot, he always gives me loves, he is really funny, he cares about me, he always has fun with me, and he loves everyone in our family."~Lolo

"What makes a good Dad is one who wants the best for his kids. He's willing to give up time to help his kids be happy and to sacrifice his time in order to make sure his kids get the most out of life. My dad does this not only with us but also with other kids who don't have the blessings we do. He's always willing to coach and do anything to make sure that other kids understand what it's like to have someone that cares about them in their life. My dad loves me and I know it. Yes, it's a little hard when he's busy with work or coaching but he always comes home and shares things with us. I can count on him when I really need him. He truly is an awesome Dad."~Danielle

Danny really is an amazing person, I am so grateful that I able to be a part of his life and share in the raising of our kids. A good dad takes the time to show what he is doing and try to teach his kids how to do it. He helps in the fantasy of pretend and plays just like his kids do. He understands that even though he is real tired when he gets home from work, his kids and wife have missed him and still takes a few minutes to play and help around the house.

I believe it is important for him to hold the priesthood and show how to honor it, a good dad not only teaches right from wrong but puts forth a good example of it also. I love that Danny is always willing to give a blessing or share his testimony. He teaches his kids tolerance of others and to try to be kind! He takes the time to play and show his kids he loves them. I love that he wants to go to church and has a love for the Savior and his Father in Heaven.

Most importantly a good dad takes your hand and helps lead you in a good direction, he protects you and keeps you on the straight and narrow. Never let go of your dad's hand and he will keep you out of danger! I love you Dan and thank you for being the dad I always wanted!
That was very sweet.
ReplyDeleteWow! Is all I can say. Very well expressed.
ReplyDelete