Since it was Sammy's birthday, Aunt Shelley and Uncle John gave Sam his present. He loved it! Lots of new cars and a fun dragon car, even a talking car from the movie Cars. He showed them to Uncle John and forced Danielle to open all of them right now! He played almost the whole time with them, in the shade of our new sportbrella from Nana.
I snuck a pic of Shelley working diligently on a new creation. She is a true artist, her designs are besautiful and always unique. I see why she has Gourd-Groupies. lol
Sammy enjoyed the donkeys, they love to watch us gourd, becuase they LOVE the insides. The donkeys sit and bray at us until we are done and finally dump the bucket of gourd inards over the fence. Sammy started with just talking to them and doing the "donkey dance" at a safe distance away. By the end of the day he was sticking his hand through the fence to pet thier faces.
Eventually she got promoted to cleaning out the insides, HOORAY FOR GRUNTS! I didn't get any of them finished, but I did get quite a few cleaned out and ready to go. There are some that I left there to finish on another gourd day next week, and them some I brought home to color and play with. I really enjoy these days, and miss being able to just drop in whenever. So I truely enjoy when I get a chance to break away and run down the hill, well maybe drive, not quite ready to tackle any major running! hahahahaa Good day all in all!

No comments:
Post a Comment