What a fun night. They spent the night and then I took them to school today! They had so much fun, playing tech decks with Kody, watching TV with Unc Dan, there was even some sweet Mario Bros going on for a little while!
Sammy decided Clayton was perfect for cuddle time! When he got too relaxed he would get up and jump on Clay for a minute, it was too cute!
When Cory noticed the camera, he decided he needed to give me his cheesiest smile! What a ham!
When we pulled out the air mattress and showed them where they would be sleeping, they got so excited and were ready for bed immediately! I guess I dont have enough boys, when I asked where thier pjs were, I got a "We didn't bring any pajama's! We sleep in out underware!" And they were right, as soon as I said it's time for bed, they dropped thier drawers and joined in prayer. This was a great night, little noisy, but fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment