Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Not so lonely!

So I just thought I would take a moment to let everyone know that I am feeling much better these days. This last Sunday was so much better than the one before. People talked to us, I even ditched Sunday School and sat and talked with one of the YW Presidency. I have decided to blame this move on Danielle this time. While talking with the Beehive Counselor she let it slip that a YW like Danielle was an answer to a prayer. When I picked her up from her RYLA conferance yesterday I informed her it was her fault and that she had better shape up! lol I still sat by myself in RS, but I felt so much better! We were on time and got to sit in the chapel and not the overflow, just a note to anyone doing anything at our tiny stake center always be early, kinda like camping out for Twilight tix, it is just too small. I felt truely welcomed, Kody said the YM were coming around, Sammy loooves the nursery and Lolo is all excited for Mother/Daughter Activity Day tonight! Danny left after Sacrament to finish some jobs before he went to his "real" job this week, but he was impressed that people came up to him before sacrament. Danielle was gone all wknd learning to be a "leader of tomorrow" but came home with a wonderful attitude, said it was just what she needed and is ready to jump in head first to this new group of YW! My brain finally processed that Lolo's Activity Day leader is someone we have played Bunco with, through the Mangums and Perrieras, so I am happy about that. I am feeling a little better about the move now, knowing that there truely is a plan for us. Hopefully we will all learn something new from being in this area, thanks to all those loved ones who have sent positive thoughts and prayers our way! By the way I am going to the meal planners/play group tomorrow and was even invited to the girl's night out after. However, Danielle has a bball game in Mayer so I don't think I will make it back for the later. I am truely thankful for the Lord's plan and his church that we can belong to!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear things are shaping up! Even if it means you are getting over us and moving on :)

    ReplyDelete