Well the New Year has arrived! With many new and exciting changes right off the bat! We are currently moving, I am taking a small break to blog a little, and will start in a new ward next Sunday. We are hoping that by going to Territorial Ward this Sunday we can all bear our testimonies and get out of speaking. Heehehehee, we'll see how that goes. I have to say I am excited about the move, we have been looking sooooo long and have not been happy with anything, we even got caught in a scam on craigslist and it has just been miserable finding a new place to live. I have faught the idea that we were to move out of Chino Valley, but knew that anything we looked at out here wasn't right. Then we decided Prescott Valley was the way to go, houses are plentiful and a little cheaper out there, but again we spent many long days on the computer and driving through PV with no luck. We couldn't agree on anything, I kept praying and just never felt that anything was the place for us. When I was trying to decide if the scam was really a scam, I called mom and just cried telling her I didn't know what to do, I felt lost and no matter how much I prayed nothing seemed right. Mom said, "Well isn't that your answer then? If you don't feel okay with any of it, than it's not right. When you find the house your meant to live in you will know!" That made me feel a little better, I had Danny talking his fast talk about being out by the first, and we gotta find a house now, but yet he was working so much that he couldn't really help me and I just kept feeling lost. Last Saturday we were in PV again and we decided to just drive around looking for rentals, we spent almost 3 hours driving around, we found lots of houses, but I just couldn't be ok with any of them. We came home, I was feeling really down, frustrated, and not sure what to do. I sat down at the computer and started cruising Craigslist, yet again for houses. The third one down, I clicked on, it was in Prescott which we hadn't really looked into, since Danny was so sure PV was the place. This list had the right amount of bedrooms, it was a price we could afford, it is 10-15 min from both Danny's work and Danielle's school, it is close enough to let the 2 middle kids stay in Chino for school if they so desire. We called the person who owned the house and hit it off immediately, and set up a time to go see the house immediately after church the next day.
I was feeling better as soon as Danny got off the phone. I just knew this was where we were supposed to be. We looked at the house, it was not quite what I was expecting, kinda a funky little house and layout, but I felt that it was the new home we had been praying and looking for. All has gone well and guess what we will be out by the 2nd! Just one day after Danny wanted to.
I am glad to have the Lord in my life and the knowledge to solve problems. I am thankful for the Holy Ghost and his guidance in finding a home for my family. Also, this year Danielle starts to drive....oh my, Lolo enters double digits, 10 yrs old, Danny has started a new job in a new field and is happily learning something new. I can't wait to see what 2010 holds for Kody and Sammy, I am yet again trying to lose weight and be healthier. Jennie and I started a weight loss challenge and hope to lose a combined weight loss of 30 lbs by March 1, then a total of 50 lbs by June 1. Aunt Shelley has decided to join, so we will probably up the goal! Can't wait, so far today has been good, but we are moving and packing and there is not much snacking time! Woohoo!!
So, even though this New Year means leaving one of the best wards I look forward to what all that entails, meeting new people and new friends for the kids. Possibly a new school for the middle two kids! Bring it on 20-Ten, I feel ready for you! Viva Change!

Here is my before pic, I plan on posting a new pic on the first of each month, with the current weight....starting weight is 192.
No comments:
Post a Comment