This one is my 8th grade banquet dress, and the one below is my 8th grade graduation dress, all 3 dresses were made by my mother and I love them...however they were not cool enough for Danielle. But she did say that if they had another 80's day at school that she would totally rock one!
She loved the bow on the butt! She also noticed that all 3 dresses had bows and thought that was hillarious! I totally rocked when I wore them! In my mind they are all still cool! Maybe I will post them on FB too just to add to her embarassment! lol She chose to get ready at a friend's house so I don't have any the dress she actually wore, she did take a pic at the dance and as soon as I get the scanner hooked up I will post her "cool" fashion choice!
hahaha THAT is great. I saw that plaid *thing* and was like, "OH no, what is Danielle doing now?" And then I was like, "OH crap, this post is called FORMALS. DO NOT EVEN TELL ME SHE WORE THAT TO A FORMAL AND KRISTI LET HER" Phew was I glad to continue reading this post :)
ReplyDeleteSo, you're saying I looked silly when I wore it??? Or that I should've never worn it??? hahahahahaaa, I love that green dress, but would probably not wear it now!
ReplyDelete