Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sunday Afternoons

After church on Sundays we come home and unwind. We just chill and let whatever happens happen. This was a typical Sunday afternoon in June (I know I'm a little behind on my pics) but everyone was having so much fun I decided to snap a few pics. Here we have Kody, Lolo and Sammy wrestling and enjoying each others company. They are so funny to watch, I do feel sorry for whoever is on the bottom! Trust me I have been there, when I say it is no fun to have the air squeezed out of your lungs as 3 or 4 kids jump on you! Today it happens to be Kody, not me or Danny. We truely lounge and let the kids go free, as you can see Sammy really gets into these days as he has dumped the single sock basket all over the living room. When he saw Lolo jump on Kody he decided to try to climb on top! This was the first day he actually made it!

Sunday is also known for it's naps! We usually use the afternoon to catch up on sleep we missed throughout the week. Since I didn't sleep on this Sunday I decided to get into to trouble. I decided to take a few pics with everyone! Including the big sleeping bear...guess the flash woke him up, although this is why I always tell him if he wants a good nap he should go to the bedroom! Too much going on in the rest of the house to get a good nap. hehehehehee







I had to take 4 with Sammy since he kept looking down when the camera would finally take the picture. That is the one thing that stinks about digital cameras, the delay from when you push the button and when it actually takest he pic!




Lolo and I pretended to sleep for our pic! We were making fun of daddy, lol.





Danielle decided she wanted burgers for dinner, and Kody is just a big ole dork! He loves to stick his tongue out at the last minute!







So Sundays always seem to be fun, we enjoy each other and goof around, catch up on sleep and irritate all we can! How are your Sunday afternoons?

No comments:

Post a Comment