
Over the summer Lolo participated in the Town of Chino Valley and the Academy of Performing Arts theater program. They did the cutest play called Ever After, it was set on a talk show, Monte, and went through a few of the princess fairy tales. It was a cute show. Lolo spent the first week of the program in Phoenix with Nana and missed the casting, so she ended up as a stage hand and then in the chorus for all songs and dances. She had a blast and made a ton of new friends. I am so proud of her for doing this, Lolo is really coming out of her shell and starting to do things on her own. She even got phone numbers for a few of the kids and is still texting them quite a bit. We couldn't take too many pics during the show, so I just snuck some during the final number and bows. It is so great to see Lolo trying new things on her own and
not needing one of the family to be there to hold her hand and push her to do it. The town and APA do this program every summer and I highly recommend if you live in the area getting your kids involved or just going to see the show. Diana Schmelzer, the owner of APA, is a good friend and the kids and I have all danced at her academy, she does such a neat job and always pulls off a good show! (Diana is in the blue and pink) Sorry Lolo I did not get these posted sooner!



She looks so grown up with make up and her hair done. I can't believe she is 9 and in the 4th grade already! I told her yesterday that I realized I did not have enough pics of her and would like to go somewhere and just take a ton! She said that is because she does not like to have her picture taken. Too bad cutie pie, mommy loves to take them!
No comments:
Post a Comment