Thursday, October 22, 2009

Catching Up.

If you can't tell I am taking the next few days to play some catch up with all the pics and good times we've had over the last few months. A couple of days ago I was looking for a particular pic and discovered that I had not blogged half of the things that have gone on since May. So enjoy what is already on here and what is to come!

Just a cute little story that happened today. I discovered that one of the downfalls of having Sammy so late is that it is not just mom and dad that he will learn to play against each other. Since today was park day, Sammy usually falls asleep on the way home and sleeps till 2, so he doesn't really get a good lunch. Today he woke up as I was going to get Lolo from school at 2:30, when we got back Lolo discovered the fruit snacks that I bought, Sammy proceeded to have 2 bags and that was basically his lunch. It was almost 3:30 by then, since I had a stop on the way home from the school. Sammy went outside when Danny got home and played for awhile, when he came back in around 4:45 he decided he needed another bag of fruit snacks, I told him no, that dinner would be within the next hour or so and he didn't need any more fruit snacks. This caused Sammy to throw a pretty good fit, crying and pointing to the counter where they sat. I stuck to my guns and didn't give him one, even when he opened the dishwasher and brought me a clean plate and asked in his own language to put something on it. (Sammy's language constsists of noises and hand movements, kind of like charades.) He eventually gave up, Danielle got home shortly after he quit crying, I was in the bathroom when she came in. As I came out of my room Danielle was opening up a bag of fruit snacks with her adorable little brother anxiously waiting next to her. I said, "Fine I guess he can have one more." Danielle looks at me and apologizes, than tells me this: "Well, when I came in the door, Sammy came running up exclaiming Sissy and hugged my legs. He then followed me to my room where I put my backpack away, as soon as I had put everything away, Sammy started talking and pulling on my shorts. He then ran out of my room pointing and talking, when I didn't go fast enough he stopped and pulled on my shorts again. When we got to the kitchen he was frantically pointing at the counter and jabbering excitingly. I picked up everything on there and he kept shaking his head no, then I saw the box of fruit snacks and he nodded yes and smiled his cute little smile."

After all this Sammy comes running over to me waving the bag in the air, smiling and laughing. I just looked at him and told him he was a little turd! What a little snot to get his big sis to get what mom had already said no. Guess we will have to keep our eye on this one! Just to prove that mom is always right, about half way through the bag, he puked all over the kitchen floor. If I didn't have to smell it or clean it up, I would have thought that was sweet irony! I wonder what else he has gotten his bigger siblings to do for him???

1 comment:

  1. Haha nice....that is one thing I don't have to deal with at least!!

    ReplyDelete