This is Wade, in the tourney for the end of Spring Soccer he hurt his knee in the first game. One of the other moms is a nurse and has helped the team all year, she got his knee back in place and he finished the game. It still hurtquite abit, but they taped it in place and then one of the other players gave him a brace. During the second game, the Championship, he was doing pretty good, until a ref saw him take a break and kinda favor the knee. Upon seeing Wade stop for a sec, the ref kicked him out of the game. He truely gave all to help the team, but with him out (they had no subs) the Panthers couldn't pull off the win. Wade didn't let anything past him.
So they took second over all! Way to go Panthers and Wade for trying so hard.


These are the girls of the soccer teams. These 5 girls are amazing and are not intimidated by playing with the boys. In fact if ever coach put all 5 in and had some boys sit, they were unstoppable! They are a good group, and communicate well together. I'm glad Danielle made the choice to go to this school and that she has made some good friends.
Then of course comes the clean up! Look at those girls working hard, while Danny just teases them and watches.
I did realize that I am thankful that Danielle decided against rowing. As it got to thier turn, Danny just couldn't handle himself, it started when the coach was talking about one of the kids being a great coxswain...are you getting where I am going? Danny asked if the man just said cock, I said he said coxswain, "Yep! Same thing!" Dan replied. It went downhill from there. After awhile the coach was talking about another kid and said how horrible it was that when she was the coxswain she caught a crab and anyone who rows knows how hard that can be on you. I didn't even look at Danny, I just bury my head and start laughing quietly, now MY mind is racing. Danielle actually kicked me under the table, when I did look back at Dan his face was red from trying not to laugh out loud. The coach is just going on and on, next he talks about bending the oars and even talked about how one of the girls was great at bending the shaft...things that should NOT be said at a high school banquet. Danny and I are trying not to embarass ourselves and just keep laughing quietly, repeating things like, crabs are hard on you and bending the shaft. Danielle did contemplate rowing her freshman year and decided against it since it went all year and she wanted to play other sports too. THANK GOODNESS! If they announce stuff like that at the regattas we would have never survived! And I definately don't want some creepy coach talking about how good my daughter can bend a shaft!
So they took second over all! Way to go Panthers and Wade for trying so hard.
These are the girls of the soccer teams. These 5 girls are amazing and are not intimidated by playing with the boys. In fact if ever coach put all 5 in and had some boys sit, they were unstoppable! They are a good group, and communicate well together. I'm glad Danielle made the choice to go to this school and that she has made some good friends.
Then of course comes the clean up! Look at those girls working hard, while Danny just teases them and watches.
No comments:
Post a Comment