Thursday, May 20, 2010

Father/Son's Outing


Danny took the boys on the Father/Son's outing this year. It was the first time Sammy had ever gone, the first one in awhile that Danny and Kody attended. Kody begged Danny to go, Danny had a job come up for the weekend but he put it off and took the boys camping instead. I forgot to send the camera with Dan, but he took these with his phone. Sammy was so excited to ge able to scoop with his tractor, aren't his facial expressions great?



















Here are the boys playing on some rocks, despite the boys not really having made alot of friends in the new ward, everyone had a great time and came home in good moods! I am so proud of Danny taking the time off for his boys. He works so hard for this family, especially since I am home now and not working anymore. I went with him Sunday after church to the job he put off and helped get it started, then he finished it both Monday and Tuesday after his regular job...what a good man I have!











No comments:

Post a Comment