Friday, July 10, 2009

All about Butts!

I don't know why our life seems to center around this subject. BUTT it does. As kids, my sisters and I weren't even allowed to say BUTT, around our grandmother, along with FART, BURP or any thing like that! Maybe that is why I have such a fascination with all these things! I will challenge any one to a good burping contest and farting is just common place around here! BUTT tonight while we were enjoying a much needed BBQ and time with Beth, the BUTTs came back. Not sure how it ever starts, we didn't even have a visit from BUTT crack Betty to spark it. Danny was laughing and talking about he has always wanted a big o podunk a dunk ghetto booty, and someday if we have enough money, he is going to have implants. Wierdo, what man wants that? Really?

BUTT Sammy was trying to poop all night, and was grunting and doing squats trying to help it all out. When he is obviously done, I tell Dan it is his turn, cuz I changed the pre poopy diaper. You know the one where they only get one small turd out, they aren't done, BUTT they stop for awhile and you think maybe this time thats all they got. Then they finish about 10 minutes later and you feel like you wasted a diaper, cause if you had just waited 10 min, it would have all been in 1 diaper.

Oh well, I ask Sammy if he is poo poo and he waves his hand under his nose, meaning "Yes I am stinky!" I had just picked him up and could feel a good sized lump through his diaper and shorts...so I try to pass him off and Danny is having no part in this! Other than to ask, "Is your sphincter stinkter?"

Which starts Kody cracking up, because he has never heard that word. Kody then starts singing "Shincter stinker" over and over again. I ask Dan again and he says no, of course. I reply with, "BUTT I can tell it is a real turd, cause there is a lump in his pants!"

Danny says, "nice try, BUTT last time you told me that it was all pudding, no tootsie rolls!"
"I promise, I can tell it's a turd and all you have to do is wipe!" I plead

It didn't work, BUTT Kody got to learn a new word that we will hear over and over and over again. And when I did change it, it was pudding and not tootie roll, which I would have heard about for a long time! Meanwhile we have all been cracking up and Beth is probably remembering why we haven't gotten together in so long! hahahaha

BUTT my favorite came from "Sonny with a Chance". One of Lolo's favorite shows on Disney. Sonny is getting fashion advice from a cast mate, she holds up a pair of skorts and the friend pretends to puke. "What?" Sonny asks.
"Coolotes?" she replies (Not sure on the spelling of that word)
"They are skorts!" Exclaims Sonny, "You know skirt up front, shorts in back...it's like a mullet for your BUTT!"


Just can't get away from it! Is this what happens when we make too big a deal about something with our kids? They then get fixated on it for the rest of their lives? I hope my Grandma is not rolling over in her grave after watching me type BUTT so many times! I love you Nammy!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't blogged much lately, and look what I have missed from you... BUTT, I can tell you that mom would not like this post, BUTT, I can't help BUTT giggle.

    ReplyDelete