Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SPRING FEET!

I love this time of year! It means flip flops and pedicures! My favorite paint job is the french manicure look, with just the tips done. Usually they use white polish, but is that really me? No, I always have to have color in my life! So, I pick out a bright color and the Vietnemese people always ask "You want just tips done? With this color?" Yes, I do! I usually spring for the airbrushing of flowers and things on my big toes, but I had to beg for the money for just the pedicure this time, so I didn't push it. I think I jumped the gun a little bit, because I have only had 2 occasions to wear flip flops or open toed shoes since I got them done 2 weeks ago. The darn weather won't make up it's cold or warm. But I am ready! Bring on the warmness so my beautiful toes can SHINE!

3 comments:

  1. Nice pedicure.. but feet make me vomit! BLAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you freeze your toes off this weekend? By the way I may have some artichokes for you. I'll check

    ReplyDelete