In honor of my birthday, I decided to do the quiz that everyone is doing with their little kids. I discovered it also works with big kids and husbands.What is something Mommy always says to you?
Dan- I love you
Nelly-Take Sammy! (Poor Danielle, I guess I need to work on that a little...)
Kody-Thou shalt not touch thy mother's Dr Pepper! (This is actually the 13th commandment!)
Lolo-I love you
What makes Mommy happy?
D-When I don't go to work.
N-Peanut M&M's
K-Dr Pepper
L-When her children listen to her.(Even though this is true, it sounds a little too much like my mom...)
What makes Mommy sad?
D-When I go to work.
N-Me eating her Peanut M&M's!(Most definately! Maybe we need another commandment!)
K-Daddy sometimes. (Maybe we had a fight recently:(
L-When children don't listen. (Can you tell what we've been working on?)
What does Mommy do to make you laugh?
D-Making fun of your sister. (uh oh)
N-She asks me stupid questions!
K-By talking!
L-Tickles me!
What was Mommy like as a child?
D-P.I.A (You'll figure it out)
N-She was a whiner.
K-I'm gonna go with spoiled little brat!
L-A clogger.
How old is your Mommy?
D-33
N-Actual age or how old she wants to be? (Good girl!)
K- About to be 33.
L-33 (I actually asked these questions about a week ago! )
How tall is Mommy?
D-5 ft 4 1/2in
N-Short
K-5ft 3in
L-5 ft 2in
What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
D-Go dancing!
N-Eat Peanut M&M's
K-was scrapbook...spend time with us!
L-Scrapbook, um no, be with her children.
What does Mommy do when you're not around?
D-Nothing, blog.
N-Blog
K-How am I supposed to know that? (Already answering like a man!)
L-Play with Sammy
If Mommy becomes famous, what would it be for?
D-Writing
N-Winning the lottery! (Too bad I don't play)
K-World's greatest decorated gourd.
L-Being MY Mommy!
What is Mommy really good at?
D-Being a mom
N-Writing stories and stuff.
K-Yelling (Ouch)
L-Being a mommy
What is Mommy NOT good at?
D-Making a plan and sticking to it.
N-Singing
K-Keeping control (of what I don't know)
L-Tap dancing
What is my job?
D-Being a mother
N-To be my mommy, and front desk at a Doctor's office
K-Receptionist
L-Doctor's office
What is my favorite food?
D-Mexican
N-Peanut M&M's (I think when I asked these questions, I had a small bag and would not share with Nelly)
K-I don't know...chicken? (What a man, that is his fave, not mine!)
L-Salad
What makes you proud of Mommy?
D-Being such a great mom and wife (not sure what he wants, but he's playing this thing up!)
N-Because she's not afraid of teenagers
K-Everything
L-She married my daddy.
What do we do together?
D-Softball
N-alot of stuff
K-Go to parks
L-love each other!
If Mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be?
D-Babs Bunny
N-Idk! Bugs Bunny, you're always outsmarting people, or the pink Snorkel
K-Kristi Oquist-Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz (I'm not sure about this boy!)
L-Underwater sea creature
How are we the same?
D-Both lazy
N-both make funny faces
K-Temper
L-looks
How are we different?
D-I'm not as lazy and I can be on time!
N-I'm athletic
K-I'm a dude you're a chick (Really?)
L-Don;t do the same things
How do you know I love you?
D-By your actions
N-Cause you tell me every day...a couple of times
K-respect
L-You discipline me (that is bittersweet)
What do I like most about Daddy?
D-My willingness to help others
N-He cooks
K-He's awesome!
L-He's your husband!
Where is my favorite place to go?
D-old barns
N-OLD NAVY and the internet
K-not in a twisty slide...OLD NAVY
L-Sea World
Danny is my husband, Nelly is 14 yrs, Kody is 12 yrs, Lolo is 9yrs.
So all in all I think my fam knows me well! What a lucky person I am to have all these people who love me!
Hope you had a super birthday day you old hag! So you're not sure what Danny wants with his sweet talkin'? Hmmm.. I'll tell ya what he wants if you really don't know.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great b-day!
ReplyDelete