A few weeks ago, we had a booth at the Litchfield Fine Arts and Wine show. Danny also a motorcycle event for the bike shop so I got to take Sammy with me! I packed the play pen knowing we would need to keep him contained, but it did not want to set up. (Partially to operator error, but thats a different story!) Well, I was a little flustered not knowing how we would contain this little monster, but leave it to Great-Aunt Shelley to come up with an ingenious idea!
SAMMYLAND came complete with 2 "caves"
to crawl in. He was a little unsure at first but after I threw some toys in there, he went right after them! That Aunt Shelley in sure smart! He played all day and didn't discover that there was one hole to get out into our booth untill aroung 3:30!
to crawl in. He was a little unsure at first but after I threw some toys in there, he went right after them! That Aunt Shelley in sure smart! He played all day and didn't discover that there was one hole to get out into our booth untill aroung 3:30!
Hey Kristie.....It's Stacy Kramer....I found your blog through Misty's. Glad to see you guys are doing good. Congratulations on the new little one. I had no idea. And the other kids are getting so big. Boy, does time fly. Our oldest will be starting high school next year..YIKES!!! Anyway, tell Danny that Ross and I said "HI". I don't have a blog spot, I just hang out on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteTake Care,
Stacy