
Peanut, peanut butter and Jelly! Peanut, peanut butter and jelly. First you take the peanuts and you smash 'em...Sammy loves peanut butter! He is not real fond of the bread that you put it on, but he loves the butter! On this day he kept trying to get my attention and I was in the middle of something, when I finally came out of the bedroom this is what I found.

He had gotten in the silverware drawer and grabbed a knife, then went right to the cupboard and found the peanut butter. He proceeded to come out of the kitchen and sit on the carpet right outside of the kitchen to eat. Apparently the las person to make a sandwich didn't get the lid on tight and he was able to open it all by himself. Sammy was so happy just sitting and diping the knife into the jar and then licking it clean.

However, this was not good for the carpet, so after I snapped these pics, I moved him and cleaned up the carpet. If you give him a peanut butter sandwich, he will open it up, much like an oreo and lick the peanut butter off. Then give back the soggy bread. What a smart little boy. He pays attention to everything that goes on, and knows exactly what he wants! If you don't move fast enough, he will get it himself. Lately he has been clapping when you figure out what he wants.

When I am getting him something to drink, I ask what he wants. He runs to the fridge and trys to pull it open, then one liquid by one liquid I ask. If he doesn't want it he shakes his head vehemetly to say no. This is repeated til you find what he really wants, lately it is Sunny D, then his face lights up with a smile and he claps like you just won an Oscar! What a little star. He knows he is the center of attention and that he has this whole fam wrappedaround his sticky, peanut buttered, little finger.
No comments:
Post a Comment