
School time school time, I forgot how the old song went. Oops. It's that time again! Danielle started her sophomore year, yes sophomore year, one week ago today. August 10,2009. Hard to believe, but it's true.

She was not as excited as she has been in years passed but, I harassed her by taking a few pics in the car on the way to Tri-City College Preporatory. Yes she goes to the "Geek school" as I so lovingly call it. She loves that school and has had many wonderful opportunities there. I love this next pic of her, her hair has gotten soooo long and she is now wearing make up and straightening her hair. What beautiful young woman she is becoming.

She was just about done with me by this time, but when has that ever bothered me? Now that I'm the mom instead of the sis there is no one to tell me to quit being a pain in the butt! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. She had a great first week and enjoyed not having early morning seminary for the first week of school. That all ended today as the Chino Valley school district went back.

Kody and Lolo started today! August 17, 2009. They were both sooooo excited. Lolo was up at 4 30 and ready to go when I got up to take Danielle to seminary. Oh how I wish she would do that all year long, but by next Monday, I'm sure it will be back to dragging her out of bed kicking and screaming from both of us!

Lolo is in 4th grade this year. She is getting so old so fast. I wish there was a stop button or a pause, just for a year or 2. She has a cute new hair do and style this year. I know she will go far!

They changed the times of school this year and the middle school started first. So we started there, however, the traffic was so bad it took us 25 min to get to Kody's school and then back to Lolo's school. she was a few minutes late, this was us hurrying through the parking lot to get to her room. I love the outfits she picked out. I had a ton of fun shopping with Lolo this year. We went to Rue 21 and tryed on clothes for a long time. She loves the leggings and longer shirts. She is rocking a little bit of Hannah Montana look this year!

Since time was short, I just grabbed a photo of Kody in the parking lot. The bell was ringing when we got there, he is too cute this year, with a sassy short hair do too. hehehehehee He is getting too old, doesn't want his pic taken at school any more. I did get a hug and kiss from him though. He is still my little boy after all! He is in the 7th grade this year. Where does the time go?

Here are the rockin new kicks. Kody went old school with some sweet Vans and Lolo has quit the 80's look too in her bright colored checked ones!

One quick pic before we jumped in the car to go. Aren't they the most cutest kids you've ever seen? I am so grateful for my kids and our life. I love that Danny is able to give blessings the night before and that they are all protected and ready to face whatever may come our way! Watch out teachers, here they come!
No comments:
Post a Comment