Monday, May 18, 2009

SK8 Comp 5/8



Sorry, I can't get the slide show to actually load on the blog, but if you click on view all images, you can see the pics!!!

Better late than never!!! Here is a slide show from the skate competition on May 9! Kody had a great time. However, he didn't seem to do as well as the last one. He took a couple big spills. He ended up with a nice swollen and discolored elbow, he didn't want to leave the comp to get it looked at, so we waited for Monday and he saw Dr Bryan. Nothing major was wrong, just some pretty deep bruising. I think he will continue to do better, he asked for a helmet and pads. I think he's ready for the BIG tricks! We'll see. I have alot to catch up on, but it will have to wait til later!

1 comment:

  1. ahahaha that picture of Sammy that said, "Where is Kody?" Made me think of "Where is tall man?" HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete