Here is Lolo pitching at one of her softball games. The wind up and the pitch.
Later that night Kody had his last band concert of the season. While waiting for it to start Sammy turned himself into a elephant with Lolo's slinky. The concert was pretty good. Kody got to play a solo that he created for Funkytown on the hi-hat. I love that all the kids like to be involved with music on way or another.
This was just a cute pic of Sammy. He passed out long before his regular naptime, must of stayed up too late and got up too early that morning.
We then got to attend the Art Fair at Lolo's school and her art work on display. Very cool cactus, don't ya think?
One night we had enough of Lolo's messy room, she was banished to it until it was clean. After 2 hours of screaming, crying and banging things around it wasn't any closer to being clean than when she started. When both Danny and I were practically horse from yelling he suggested to the other 2 kids that maybe that should help. I said no, that is why her stuff is never done, because she expects others to do it for her. After about 5 minutes, Danielle disappeared into Lolo's room, 10 minutes later so did Kody. Within 20 minutes they had the room looking spotless. I was so proud of them that we ran to Sonic and bought everyone blasts at 8:30 in the evening. Of course it didn't last long, maybe 3 days and we just went through a smaller fit and then a clean room again this weekend, but I love that they all worked together and cleaned it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment