Sunday, December 13, 2009

Silent Night

Today in sacrament, the Activity Day girls sang Silent Night. They did a wonderful job! Lolo got to sing the first verse as a solo. I loved it, and cried like I always do. She has such a wonderful voice and I am so proud of her! I then recieved at least 3 compliments on her and how poised she was and well she sounded and carried the tune. Like I have said before I am excited to have one singer in our house! Tonight she will sing along with a few other kids at the Annual Chino Valley Interfaith Social. This is where 3 of our local churchs, the Methodist, the Catholic and all 3 LDS wards get together and sing and have a night of Christmas Joy. It is so heart warming to see different faiths come together and celebrate together what is the most wonderful event of this life, the birth of our Savior. I can't wait to hear my beautiful Lauryn sing again!

2 comments:

  1. Yea for Lauryn!!! I am sorry that we missed it, but big changes in the Laveen area wards, again just not our ward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really did so great in Sacrament! She is always so willing to take on anything. Hmmm...another strong Oquist...what a surprise :)

    ReplyDelete